[Hidden-tech] Hosting - GoDaddy

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Jun 7 21:35:27 EDT 2012

While not local, I can't say enough good things about https://www.tigertech.net/

I've used them for 15+ different websites. I seriously think they could package and sell whatever internal tracking systems they've built for customer service, because I've always, always been impressed by how accurately and thoroughly they respond to any question I have.

If you're wanting a service to replace GoDaddy for strictly domain registration, you may want to check out https://www.hover.com/   I haven't used them, but I've heard lots of good reports about them. No confusing sign-up pages where they try to get you to buy umpteen different add-ons when all you want to do is quickly register a domain.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413-475-0087