[Hidden-tech] Looking for IT help

Tony tony at comtech-ne.com
Tue Jun 5 01:55:13 EDT 2012

Hello HT

I have been a member of HT for a few years now and am always amazed at the amount of talent out there. I am looking to tap into this vast talent. My IT company has just taken a great leap forward. After 8 years as a break/fix shop I have decided to go all Managed Services for my clients. I am looking to partner with some local talent to do my On-Site work for me.

Instead of hiring a full time employee I figured I would look for help here. I would rather pay more to a good reliable sub contractor that I can give work to than to spend time managing an employee.

 We provide managed Services, proactive remote monitoring and 24/7 help-desk support.  I need an independent contractor or a small IT shop that can handle hardware fixes and new installs onsite for all my customers in Hampshire & Hamden county's.

If you know someone or you would like to partner up with us, please send me an email. I would love to talk to you.

Thank you all.

Tony Caggiano
ComTech IT Solutions
Managed Services