[Hidden-tech] Small Business Tech Support

Noah Kuhn noah at pilotmade.com
Fri Jul 27 11:33:10 EDT 2012

Hi, all.

I have a client who is looking for some on-site tech support for their design business in Ashfield, MA. They have six employees running a primarily Windows network (one Mac). They've been having some trouble lately, specifically with keeping their Netgear ReadyNAS NVX reliably connected to their Windows 7 machines (a few XP machines have no problem). There are a few other variables involved, but it is pretty straightforward.

I'm hoping to provide them a referral for someone local who might be able to help them out with this initial job. They are looking to build a relationship for future work as well, so it would likely lead to more in the future.

If you are—or know of—someone familiar with small business networks and are somewhat local to Ashfield, please contact me so I can make the connection.

Thanks HT.
Noah

Pilotmade
Web Design + Build