[Hidden-tech] ecommerce recommendations?

Ted Trobaugh ftrobaugh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:06:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to add the ability to sell CDs and DVDs from my website.  It
is built with Wordpress.

I know that there are many possibilities, but I do not know where to begin
examining the options.  What questions should I be asking myself?  I know
that I will be selling virtually tens of items a year, so going with a
company that charges a monthly fee is not an option.

I would love to hear your thought about what I should look for and any
recommendations that anybody has.

Thanks very much.

Ted

--