[Hidden-tech] Digital Camera Cast-Off's?

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 10:04:23 EDT 2012

Anyone interested in selling a small inexpensive digital camera that has already served its purpose with you. I have a cousin who is interested in having a camera for the first time in a long while, and I'd like to provide her the opportunity.

It doesn't need to be at all fancy or have the latest bells and whistles, but be inexpensive, easy to use, and not likely to cause her any difficulties or expense. A small point-and-shoot would be best. Brand not important, nor are most other attributes. I was going to get her a low-end new version (they seem quite inexpensive), but it then occurred to me I might do better with someone's older cast-off, so I'm trying this approach.

Please let me know if you have something lying around that needs a home.

Best regards and thanks!
Alan