[Hidden-tech] TattooNOW seeking part time designer and content manager.

gabe ripley gabe at tattoonow.com
Mon Jul 2 12:38:38 EDT 2012

Job Description
TattooNOW is the tattoo industry's leader in website development. We have a server that currently powers over 100 live artist, studio, and tattoo convention websites with an ever growing clientele. Each website we host generates traffic and business for our clients all around the world, and our network includes many of the worlds leading tattooer. Our full-time in house staff provides website development services from design to programming, testing, launch, and ongoing traffic consulting. We work with our clients on a one on one basis to provide each of them with a customized website to suit their professional and personal needs. TattooNOW's small, but dedicated staff prides themselves on attention to detail and exceptional customer service. We have been in business for over 12 years, and are just getting started.

We have openings immediately available for a website designer and content manager to work 15-30 hours a week in our offices in Easthampton MA. We have about 20 websites and mobile apps in various stages of production, continue to close sites regularly and maintain our current clients websites. We're looking for someone who can appreciate the tattoo side of things but first and foremost we are looking for a good eye and excellent work ethic. Scheduling can be flexible, but must be consistent.

If you are self-motivated, hardworking, and have strong desires to expand your knowledge of design and the tattoo industry we'd love to have you as part of our team. If you think you would be a good match for this position, we would like to discuss the possibilities with you. Please forward your resume to TattooNOW at tattoonow.com

Qualifications
General Skills
* Good written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience working effectively in a team environment
* Experience with web site and print design in Photoshop
* Experience with content management systems
* Portfolio (for design position).

How to Apply
Please forward your resume to TattooNOW at TattooNOW.com

thanks,
gabe

- Producing educational art and tattoo events:

9/13-16 2012 - Keystone CO
http://www.TattooGathering.com

Offices at our tattoo studio:
http://www.OffTheMapTattoo.com/
112 Cottage St Easthampton MA 01027 (413) 585-9134

These businesses and more powered by
http://www.TattooNOW.com/