[Hidden-tech] I would love your perspective on a service I'm building

Jim Chevalier jchevalier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:57:58 EST 2012

Hello,

I've been building out a service that allows one person/business to reach
their entire customer base with one text message or phone call.  I think it
would be good for cancellations, important changes, and billing-related
announcements (discount announcements, deadline reminders, etc).

I'm trying to gauge interest in the idea.  If you have the time it would be
really helpful to me if you could fill out this short survey:
http://pdbconnect.wufoo.com/forms/are-you-interested/

Thank you so much for your time,
Jim
http://jameschevalier.us