[Hidden-tech] Comcast phone question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Sun Jan 22 11:57:35 EST 2012

I recently had Comcast phone install a phone connection for my office. For a variety of reasons, I don't need Comcast phone any longer. However, I realized that I mistakenly signed a 3 year contract with Comcast. Yeah, you read that right. I feel stupid. Comcast has said they won't turn off the phone and top billing for less than $1,000+

Any suggestions/thoughts on how I can get out of this? Frankly, if I wasn't worried about my credit, I'd just stop paying until they agreed to let me out of the contract.

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413-475-0087