[Hidden-tech] TurboTax Home & Business

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Tue Jan 17 07:06:55 EST 2012

As a sole proprietor filing a Schedule C, I've used Turbotax Home &
Business for many years to prepare my income tax returns.

The list price each year has been $99 but one can usually find it for
about $70.

Newegg.com is currently selling TurbtoTax H&B 2011 for $39.99 with free
shipping.  The product number is the same as for the package I bought
from Amazon.com for $70 a month ago, so it looks to be the same thing.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832109399

I guess sometimes it pays to procrastinate.

Jan Werner