[Hidden-tech] Server mgmt for local nonprofit

ckiras at comcast.net ckiras at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 14:48:00 EST 2012

Good afternoon,
I provide some technical support for a local nonprofit with a limited budget (very typical)
and I not able to manage their server needs as my schedule and other commitments are a bit overloaded
for the next year. Is there anyone out there with references who can help me out or provide some server mgmt services for the NP? They have worked in the past with some tech consultants who used lots of jargoon and were a bit expensive -- if you interested or can make a referral please respond to me directly.

Thank you
Cheryl Kiras