[Hidden-tech] Suggestions for hosting a Drupal site?

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Sat Jan 14 13:16:57 EST 2012

The one caution I would add to my own and other's recommendation of Gaiahost
is that you do pay for the service Gaiahost provides. Their hosting fees are
a LOT higher than the big generic hosting companies. If you have the budget
to pay their fees then they certainly come highly recommended but not every
project has the budget to pay their rates. As so often with these things,
you pay for what you get. I don't think they are over-charging. They are
simply charging a fair price for a much more substantial service than the
big generic companies provide.

Bruce

  _____