[Hidden-tech] Suggestions for hosting a Drupal site?

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Sat Jan 14 10:14:47 EST 2012

Hi Mary,

I've heard good things about Gaiahost -- they are local and reportedly
provide great tech support. However, I have never used them so I can't speak
from personal experience. I host about a dozen websites for various people
and Gaiahost's price structure is just not viable for my situation. I use
Arvixe but their customer support, while decent, is not what I would call
great. Arvixe has pricing options that work better for someone like me with
multiple websites to host.

Bruce

  _____