[Hidden-tech] Dreamweaver expert

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Wed Jan 11 11:21:12 EST 2012

Can anybody out there answer a simple Dreamweaver question. I have a page
that I'm working on and whenever I hit SAVE it asks me if I want to save it
as a Template. I have to "Save As" and replace it. It's only happing on a
couple pages and I can't figure why some do this and others don't. It's
probably a single setting, but so far Google searches have not even been
close to an answer. I figure there has got to someone in this community that
might know the answer.

Thanks,

Rikk
--
Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound
http://www.pinehurstpictures.com
(413) 584-6200
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound
POST PRODUCTION:
EDITING: ONLINE/OFFLINE
SOUND DESIGN € SOUND MIX € 5.1 SURROUND SOUND
COLOR CORRECTION € SUBTITLES & CLOSED CAPTIONS
DVD AUTHORING € WEB COMPRESSION
DVD/CD DUPLICATION/REPLICATION
SYSTEM DESIGN/CONSULTING & TRAINING
PRODUCTION:
PRE PRODUCTION
SD & HD

This address is for direct one on one communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.