[Hidden-tech] Python scripts

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Fri Jan 6 12:35:37 EST 2012

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:38:44 -0500, "Read Predmore, Ph.D." <read at PredmoreAssociates.com> wrote:
> I'm quoting a software job that interfaces with Python scripts and
> need to talk with someone who is familiar with Python.  Please email
> me or give me a call at 413-549-8554.

I'm very familiar with Python, in fact I'm one of the committers on the
Python project itself.  My focus there is on the email package, but I
work with Python in a range of contexts, including doing interfacing
using Python scripts for various customers.  Feel free to give me a call
at 413-512-0019 if you want to talk.

--David