[Hidden-tech] Great Office and/or home space for rent

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Feb 29 15:00:47 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

After 21 year living and 15 years hosting my firm¹s main offices here at 123
Bay Rd in Hadley, I¹m moving out and up (both office and home). I¹m just
doing the good landlord a favor by posting this notice here. You would
contact him directly: Greg Mish, 413-584-0088. It will be available in April
(flexible) after spiffing up is one after I leave on 3/16. Here are some
specs:

* 1830 brick house
* Not sure of square footage, but I¹d say over 2200.
* 4 upstairs rooms, one large with its own bathroom.
* 1.5 other bathrooms, one full upstairs (bath and shower), one half
downstairs (toilet, sink, laundry)
* Big living room with amazing Rumford fireplace, and plenty of wood to
harvest nearby for free.
* Full basement and Attic
* Plenty of parking
* Zoned for business yet residential neighborhood. Is covered by commercial
insurance by landlord.
* 10 minute walk to bus line on rt 9. About equal distance from the 5
colleges.
* cable, dsl, directtv dish
* Will have good new laundry machines for good price if you want.
* some office furniture available free (tables, chairs mostly).

If interested, contact Greg Mish, 413-584-0088 (no email).

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-584-3330
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.