[Hidden-tech] Zoho help?

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Feb 29 09:37:21 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I¹m considering moving my company email from Excahnge Server/Outlook to to
Zoho.com domain email and am also considering their doc system and other
services they offer. Does anyone here have good experience with Zoho for
company email and with other Zoho products?

Does anyone offer paid services helping with a migration to Zoho?

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-584-3330
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.