[Hidden-tech] Seeking Talented Website Designer

J Burros jbcello at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:49:29 EST 2012

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a web designer at a reasonable price for my startup.  The
ad is below.

Seeking Talented Website Designer, who pays attention to User Experience.  I
am now developing an alternative Social Space website with many features
and capabilities that are not yet available on existing social networks.  You
will be working with the founder of the company to create a professional,
world-class design that will be used to build a beta version of the site in
the next few months.  I am looking for someone who has the ability to
create captivatingly beautiful, fun to use websites, and is well versed in
Adobe Fireworks & other Adobe programs.

This is a part-time, temporary position, with the potential of future,
ongoing employment.  I am located in the Springfield/Northampton area of
Mass, but I am not adverse to working with someone in Boston or New York.

Contact Joe Burros at 646-410-7174 at Eight Stages Inc.

Or email jbcello at gmail.com

--
Joseph Burros
Creator of Deep Content Websites