[Hidden-tech] Social Media Events

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Mon Feb 20 11:15:45 EST 2012

I just wanted to let everyone know about a couple of cool social media
events coming up in the next few weeks.

*Social Media Boot Camp*
Feb 22, 2012
 http://www.wmasssocialmediabootcamp.com/
 I asked if he would give me a special HT discount and he did.
50% off with code HT-50% when you register.

and

"*How To Get Over 8 Million Views on YouTube Using Networking Skills*"
Discover How to Get More Clients and Exposure for Your Business From
Western MA's Foremost YouTube Marketing Expert at this FREE Seminar.
Wednesday March 7 from 5:30 to 6:30PM Melha Shrine Center - 133 Longhill
Street, Springfield MA.
Coffee and Snacks.
Presented by Eric Letendre who has over 8 Million Views on YouTube.
Contact eric at eric at themarketingpitbull.com if you have questions.
(508)-963-6489

Paul Stallman - Owner, Creative Director, Web Guru
paul at alias-solutions.com
413.364.6147

How will the world know you?
*alias*|solutions
web design | graphic design | online marketing

<http://www.alias-solutions.com/>www.alias-solutions.com

SCAN THIS QR CODE TO ADD ME TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE