[Hidden-tech] Logo Design

Ross Condit rcondit at effectcomm.com
Wed Feb 8 13:45:15 EST 2012

Parker,

I agree with the other posters. A new corporate logo/brand will reflect your company's image for years to come. It should take into account your:

·            Target Audience(s)

·            Owners' personalities

·            Company philosophy and attitude

·            Product quality

Our branding philosophy is less about the lines or colors used in a logo, pictures used in an advertisement, or the words on a printed page (although, these are important too), and more about the images and feelings those provoke to an individual consumer, especially when blended together. The impressions your brand creates for a consumer is what lasts long after the images and words used to create them fade.

We take our clients through a process that includes:

·            Current audience identification and habits and practices research

·            Target audience demographics identification and modeling

·            Staff research

·            Owner research

In short, we learn about your business, your staff, and you before we make our first recommendation on a look and feel for future logo, website, advertising, or any other printed or written material.

Our philosophy is designed to build the brand to last and create customers for life.

Good luck!

Ross Condit

Effective Communications, Inc.