[Hidden-tech] Anyone having trouble reaching Gaia Web Hosting?

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Feb 7 11:51:13 EST 2012

Hi Hidden Techies,

Has anyone had trouble reaching the tech support for Gaia Web Hosting?

I was one of their very first clients and have been very delighted with
their hosting service and very attentive tech support until the last month.

It is flu season and many people are suffering as this is a very tough
strain. I am very worried that I am not getting written responses or
call backs in the last week.

I have an URGENT need for the following work as do quite a few other biz
owners.

a) Get off Eudora and get onto Thunderbird

b) Get many social networking and communication tools up and running

c) Sort out gmail annoyances

d) Get Paypal working again as I no longer have a credit card

And much more ongoing. I pay well for consulting.

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT as well as getting back to the list.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

Founder Hidden Tech - 10 YEARS OLD ON MAY 7!

Thanks to the board and our amazing webmaster - and me - we are one
person to global network of 2,000 to save lives, help people THRIVE and
save our planet.
BE PROUD, HIDDEN TECHIES!!

413-253-4124 - messages

413-548-0030 - text and phone, only