[Hidden-tech] Co-working space in Greenfield

Jeff Rutherford jeffrutherford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:41:09 EST 2012

Office Mates Wanted for a new Greenfield Innovation Center

Do you work at home? Would you like to have a place you could go and do your work among other creative types?  Max Hartshorne and I are seeking to create a shared work environment that would provide short term rentals of desk space and small shared offices with an eye toward bringing people who work at home together. If this idea might be of interest to you, please contact Max at max.gonomad at gmail.com.

We are gathering a list of interested people so that we can find the right space in Greenfield for this exciting concept. Co-working spaces have proven to be very popular in Cambridge, MA, Northampton and in Shelburne Falls.

Best,

Jeff

jeffrutherford at gmail.com
413-475-0087