[Hidden-tech] iPhone/Pad App Developer in the valley.

Joel Mollison Joel at NortheastIT.net
Fri Aug 31 16:38:57 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I have several clients who would like to possibly develop iPhone/iPad apps for their business.  This is something that we currently would like to outsource.  We are looking to meet and hopefully develop a long-term relationship with someone qualified to do these sort of projects here in the valley.  If anyone knows of an individual or firm who fits the bill, we would love to speak with them.

Thanks,

Joel Mollison
President
15 College Hwy, STE H3