[Hidden-tech] Great office space in Amherst to share - offices and desks

Stephen Brand sbrand at enterprisefactory.com
Tue Aug 28 11:47:25 EDT 2012

Dear Hidden Techers:

If you are looking for a place to hang your hat and work in an amazing office setting with others - here is a great option, and within walking distance of 4 coffee shops.  Note there is a direct correlation between coffee intake and entrepreneurial success.

A non-profit I'm working with is looking to fill their under-utilized space. They have a shared office space available in downtown Amherst at reasonable prices.

There are private offices as well as desks in a common area.  Office furniture is also available to use.

 A conference room overlooking downtown Amherst - Judies and Starbucks - is available to tenants.

If you are a hardcore entrepreneurial type and work 24/7, one of the offices available has it's own shower. . .

LOCATION:

48 N Pleasant St, Amherst, MA

Top Floor Professional Office Space in Amherst Center

 If you are interested, send me a note and I can forward our PDF with an overview, more details and pictures.  We can show the space with a day's notice or if we are around at any time.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Brand
President and Chief Imagination Officer