[Hidden-tech] info need for writing fee quotes

valerie55 spain0spain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:08:22 EDT 2012

Hello:

I am new to this area (moved here from Boston) and need some info re: the
going rates for writers in this area. In the Boston metro area I could
charge between $50-$75 (and I think I erred on the low end)–I'm know things
are different here...

I have 18+ years experience, write/edit a wide variety of copy from
articles and curricula to blog posts and web content. I'm also a published
author of 2 books for children. If you need to know more, click my Branch
Out link below.

Thanks for any help. I have read the answers to other questions and am
impressed with the generosity of the Hidden Tech community.

Thanks again,

Valerie

Valerie Spain
508-380-7935