[Hidden-tech] Simple Site Reports preview invitation

Doug Martin douglasemartin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:46:13 EDT 2012

Hey folks,

I've previewed my new simplified Google Analytic's reporting service to a
few people and I'd like to open the preview up to everyone here on Hidden
Tech.  Here is the special url that unlocks the signup button:

http://www.simplesitereports.com/hiddentechinvite

Please don't share that url too widely as I'm not planning on going "live"
until September 1st.

What is Simple Site Reports?  To quote the homepage:

Simple Site Reports are easy to understand emailed reports distilled from
your Google Analytics' data. They start with a short executive summary
outlining how the site performed that week using a single percentage
increase or decrease. Think of it as the simple answer to "How is my site
doing?". The rest of the report is designed to give increasing detail for
those that want to know more and are either too busy or not interested in
diving into the Google Analytic's interface.

Here is what I'd love you to do, in increasing levels of appreciation:

1. Load the homepage and let me know what you think and what your first
action would be from there
2. Try the "Try it without signing up" link
3. Let me know what you think of the initial pricing
4. Signup and schedule some reports for your site

NOTE: During this early public testing I'm manually initiating and
reviewing the report generation and emails.  I'll be checking several times
a day to see if new reports need to be sent so there may be a delay of a
few hours if you schedule a report to run the same day.

Thanks again,

- Doug Martin