[Hidden-tech] Help Wired West Bring Broadband to your Community

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Wed Aug 8 12:36:29 EDT 2012

Thank you, Daniel for letting hidden-techies know about this. I would just
like to clarify that WiredWest is looking for people to IN WIREDWEST TOWNS
to sign the support form, which basically says that you're interested in
getting service from WiredWest when the network is built. There is a map of
WiredWest towns on our website -
http://wired-west.net/participating-towns/regional-map/

Whether or not you live in a WiredWest town, you can support WiredWest, and
the economic development it will fuel in western Mass., by reaching out to
your friends who live in one of our towns, volunteering, or donating seed
money to the cause.

Fiber to the People!  - Reva