[Hidden-tech] TORX Screw Driver Bit...

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Sat Aug 4 19:56:31 EDT 2012

To BORROW...

I need a large size TORX screwdriver bit. Torx is a security screwhead with
a six-pointed star shaped hole and bit. I have a project to do on my
daughter's car and it is assembled with large Torx screws.

Any help would be appreciated. I just need one size  and for a few weeks.

Thanx.
dff

*LISTEN to 'The Farkas Files <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com> – The Truth is
in Here... Somewhere'   *
*      LIVE!  *Every Thursday at 9PM EST and Online 24/7 on* EmpoweRadio.com
*

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
       *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
          * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*         VoiceMail:*  *866 4 **FARKAS*  (866 432 7527)
* Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/
*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*                 Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing*
    Radio Show:  *www.*TheFarkasFiles*.com <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com>

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled*

*   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive

*   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, *
*   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*