[Hidden-tech] Web development

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Fri Apr 20 08:50:20 EDT 2012

OK I know this might be like dropping a bomb, but here it goes.

I am embarking on what will be the largest project of my life. BAKEPEDIA.com®, The Baker's Resource has attracted investors and it will be, simply put, the biggest, baddest, most complete, reliable on-line resource for everything related to baking. I intend to build this to be a site that handles millions of visitors every month. I have great corporate contacts, a ton of experience in the field (Im a Contrib Ed at Bon Appetit magazine; 14th book will be published this year) and will make this happen.

I am interviewing companies for developing the website. The site has to KICK ASS. I would love to hear from you. I have many friends on this list and in this field....but this is going to be strictly business. Come one come all. Give your best shot. I would like to get together with people next week to go over plans (or even this weekend!). Time is of the essence. Im not sleeping anymore anyway so contact me whenever LOL

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Dede

Dédé Wilson
(413) 549-9666