[Hidden-tech] Any SAP FI experts out there?

Christine Parizo christine at christineparizo.com
Mon Apr 16 12:03:20 EDT 2012

I'm writing some articles for searchSAP.com, and I need some SAP FI experts
for the following:

·         Article 1: Getting started: Making the case for integrating SAP
GRC and SAP ERP FI

·         Article 2: The benefits of automating financial reporting in SAP
ERP FI and how to achieve them

·         Article 3: Identifying and maximizing controls within SAP ERP FI
when it comes to regulatory compliance

If you or someone you know can speak to one or two of these, please email
me immediately. I'd ideally like to do interviews this afternoon, tomorrow
(Tuesday), and Wednesday, as my deadline is Friday.

Best regards,

Christine

--
Christine Parizo, Independent Copywriter
Christine Parizo Communications

   - Contact me today <http://www.christineparizo.com/contact.html> for a
   quote on your white papers, case studies, website copy, and more!
   - Why would I need a white paper, ebook, or case study? Find out in *The
   Content Marketing
Cookbook<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   *, available as a free download to newsletter
subscribers<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   !
   - Still trying to figure out LinkedIn? Subscribe to my
newsletter<http://www.christineparizo.com/>and receive a free copy of
"6 Ways to Get Linked"!

Find me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cparizo> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cparizo>|