[Hidden-tech] Wordpress help

Dede Wilson dede at dedewilson.com
Tue Apr 10 07:31:04 EDT 2012

OK I love all of you. I really do. What an amazing place our Hidden-Tech  world is, especially for someone like me, who is decidedly NON technical in so many ways. Problem fixed. Still not sure why what I did work (Don Lesser was on the right track) so that will take some investigation.

Everyone send me luck. Im making my first presentation to Valley Venture Mentors Wed. night and who knows, if my business plan takes off I might have a ton of tech people to hire in the future and you know where I will turn.

Dede

Dédé Wilson
(413) 549-9666
www.dedewilson.com