[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech Presents... the video from the Amherst Media event

Craig Sinclair craig at amherstmedia.org
Fri Apr 6 18:04:29 EDT 2012

I'd like to thank Claudia Gere for organizing a wonderful evening at Amherst Media, so great to meet so many Hidden-Tech people in actuality.

We recorded everything for posterity so if you weren't there you can watch other listerv luminaries including Jon Reed from H-T, Al Williams from NCTV, Dan Tucker from Xana IT, Owen Weaver from MCTV, Claudia herself, and even me explaining what Amherst Media has done that could help you, and why Community Media is such a splendid resource for us all.

The video's online here: http://blip.tv/amherstmedia/hidden-tech-presents-amherst-media-6068691

Those of you who live in Amherst can next watch it on Channel 12 @ 9am Monday morning.

Cheers
Craig