[Hidden-tech] That SEO Seminar; local SEO

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Sep 28 09:15:34 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I¹m curious to hear from people who attended that 8/20 SEO seminar by
SEOsuccessonline.com (see the thread below). Did it give understanding?
Ability to take action? It¹s long been on my todo list to broach some SEO
topics here, especially about local/map SEO, for local SEO is an area where
one can learn enough to do it well on one¹s own, without the help of a pro.
In fact I¹ve often thought that chambers of commerce should offer local SEO
packages. I recently attended a seminar held by a Google employee, and
Google is in fact piloting programs to work with some chambers of commerce.
Google is also working with some universities to produce credit courses in
search marketing and web marketing. Trusted sources of education are crucial
for the SEO industry and for businesses.

Best Regards,

Rob Laporte
President and CEO
DISC, Inc. - "Making Web Sites Make Money"
413-584-6500
Fax ­ 413-584-3330
Rob at 2disc.com
www.2disc.com

Note: Increasingly, ISPs, companies and individuals use spam blocking
systems that block legitimate email too. Important emails should be followed
up with a phone call if no reply happens within an expected span of time.