[Hidden-tech] ask my web guy

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Tue Sep 27 22:51:16 EDT 2011

We've been getting questions from a lot of people lately about their
websites.  And just like we all help each other out on hidden tech in the
spirit of  community, we've started something new.  We call it "Ask my web
guy".  On October 5th we'll be at Quality Ink & Toner in Feeding Hills, MA
from 5 - 6:30PM doing an UNpresentation.  Instead of presenting info about
websites for an hour and then taking questions, we are just doing a question
and answer segment.  Everyone is welcome, there's no sale pitch, no
presentation, nothing but answering questions about content management,
websites, SEO, paid search, social media, email marketing, basically
anything internet related.  If you can't make this one, we are going to try
to schedule one of these every month in different locations in Western Mass.

It's our way of trying to help out our fellow hidden tech community in the
area.  If you are interested in coming just let us know.  Quality Ink and
Toner isn't a huge place.  Sign up on eventbrite.
http://askmywebguy.eventbrite.com/

Paul Stallman - Owner, Creative Director, Web Guru
paul at alias-solutions.com
413.364.6147

How will the world know you?
*alias*|solutions
web design | graphic design | online marketing

<http://www.alias-solutions.com/>www.alias-solutions.com

SCAN THIS QR CODE TO ADD ME TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE