[Hidden-tech] {Hidden-tech} First time poster. Looking for insight for possible looking to work with.

Matt Kostek mekostek at charter.net
Thu Sep 22 09:52:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

My name is Matt and I am looking to expand my capabilities in the tech
field. I do an excellent job with desktop/laptop/tablet repair, but
looking for some insight on the mobile phone repair aspect of the field.
Starting my research now, so in case someone has something to chime in,
or would like to talk to me directly, please let me know. If after I
talk to people and think this is definitely above my tech level, I will
consider hiring that person as a consultant for that part of my tech
that I plan to introduce into my systems. Thanks for any advice ahead of
time, and we'll see what happens.

-Matt