[Hidden-tech] I need a Mac Ninja

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Wed Sep 21 20:27:48 EDT 2011

I'm looking for an experienced Mac consultant. Preferably someone who can log into my machine remotely, since this is relatively minor for meeting in person. I'm trying to find a certain file on my MacBook Pro. I know that the folder/file is on my computer, because I'm using the associated software every day.

However, I think, at some point, my Library folder may have been moved to another location - which I can't seem to find.

I've spent a lot of time trying to find this specific folder, and now I need help. Please contact me or suggest a Mac consultant ninja.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087 - cell
413 397-3472 - office