[Hidden-tech] Seeking "teenagers" for moving boxes, etc.

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Sun Sep 18 22:26:44 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

We're looking for some teenagers or anyone interested in doing some simple
labor of moving boxes into a truck to take to Good Will and similar stuff.
There could be a few truck loads to deal with. These are not big heavy
boxes. We just need help with all of this moving activity.

Ideally, we would like two people for several hours. We're willing to pay
$15 per hour for this help.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Stefan

Phone: 413-527-5491

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com