[Hidden-tech] Photoshop Game/ looking to hire someone for a day next week

Jesse Epstein jesse at shootingpeople.org
Fri Sep 16 12:15:25 EDT 2011

Hello. I'm working on a media literacy video game similar to Photo Hunt, and looking to hire a photo-retoucher for a day next week. The game is part of an interactive website around BODY TYPED, a series of short films on media & perfection -- which includes the Sundance award-winning film "Wet Dreams and False Images."
More info on the project can be found here: http://www.newday.com/films/Body_Typed.html
One of the films can be viewed in entirety on the PBS/ POV site: http://www.pbs.org/pov/34x25x36/
The website is a labor of love endeavor (partially funded by The Fledgling Fund), but I am definitely planning to pay something for your time. And, can also barter production services as well. My office is based out of the Media Education Center and we could work from here or remotely.
My contact info is: Jesse at Shootingpeople.org917.723.2605
All the best,Jesse