[Hidden-tech] Help finding a Hosting company for WordPress with simple install and support

Izzy Gesell izzy at izzyg.com
Thu Sep 15 11:43:59 EDT 2011

I'm hsppy with my wordpress host pixelpoint.com. Owned by nina vecchi in central mass.. I'm a novice at this and she is helpful and responsive and inexpensive.
 978 874 0004

Let me know if I can be of further help.
Izzy

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Sep 15, 2011 10:23 AM, Nathan  Abraham <nathanabraham at earthlink.net> wrote:

I plan on
downloading WordPress and then to have it hosted by a Hosting company. . I'm
wondering if anyone has any good experiences with a Hosting company
for WordPress - or suggestions of Hosting companies where I can get a 1 click
(simple) install and get WordPress supported - as I'm not technically oriented
on this.

Thanks in
advance for any help.

Nathan