[Hidden-tech] Help finding a Hosting company for WordPress with simple install and support

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Thu Sep 15 11:39:53 EDT 2011

At the risk of having some folks on this list jump all over me, I've had
very good experiences with GoDaddy.com for WordPress. The install is
simple (one click) and their telephone support is really fantastic. I've
got 10 or more WordPress sites running on GoDaddy right now with zero
complaints...

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design