[Hidden-tech] my phone

Ann Brauer AnnBrauer at valinet.com
Mon Sep 12 17:58:46 EDT 2011

OK--either I am failing to communicate with my phone provider or they
are not understanding me.

All I want is my phone calls to the phone number 413 625 8605 that
used to be linked to my studio at 2 Conway Street in Shelburne Falls
to now have phone service at 6 Bridge Street in Shelburne Falls, MA.

Why is this so hard? What do I do?

Sorry to ask such a simple question but sometimes....

And yes, today WMECO shut off service at 6 Bridge Street even though I
had established my account there a week ago Friday. They were easy to
deal with though.

Ann Brauer
6 Bridge Street
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370