[Hidden-tech] WP Web site it by Trojan Horse... can anyone help?

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:54:25 EDT 2011

Ditto that.  First step is to get control back over the control panel with
help from Dreamhost tech support.  If you were secure up till today ask them
to restore from the last backup before today, change your password
immediately, and try to resolve what got hacked as it will be hacked again
if you don't fix it (unless they just cracked your password).

Charlie