[Hidden-tech] thanks--furniture help

Ann Brauer annbrauer at valinet.com
Tue Sep 6 17:58:32 EDT 2011

Just a note to thank everyone for your help in getting furniture for
my new studio. I stopped at Conte Furniture in Greenfield--I would not
have even thought of it without Hidden Tech--and found two cabinets
with drawers that are just perfect and they are delivering!!! Then
checked out some of the antique stores in Northampton and one in
Easthampton near the RMV--which do seem to have any of the smaller
pieces that I  may need.

You folks are the best. I can't wait until I can make quilts again!!!

I may have some more tech related questions later--one step at a time.

Ann Brauer
6 Bridge Street
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370

Web: http://www.annbrauer.com