[Hidden-tech] used cabinets/drawers for quilt studio

Ann Brauer annbrauer at valinet.com
Mon Sep 5 09:42:05 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Sorry to go off topic here. I am/was the owner of the late great pink
quilt studio that floated down the river in Shelburne Falls during
Irene.  I am setting up a new space across the river on Bridge Street
and am seeking some cabinets, drawers to store my fabric and supplies.
Obviously I want it to be sturdy, good looking and functional for my
needs in terms of the space and my fabric. Price is an issue.

I have found two used office furniture places in western MA--one in
Holyoke and one in West Springfield--or was it Springfield? I also
know about the ReStore in Springfield. Is there any other place I
should consider?
Also any good place to get  lighting for the studio?

Because I am off topic--please just send me an e-mail. ann at annbrauer.com

Thanks in advance.

I will try to post the results that I get but don't want to clutter
the Hidden Tech system.

Ann Brauer
6 Bridge Street
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370