[Hidden-tech] Turn WIFi off and on

Frank Aronson fsaronson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:30:12 EDT 2011

Your wireless router has an administration page built in.  You may access it
by typing in the address of the router in the address line of a browser.  I
don't know the make of your router, but some common default addresses are:

http://192.168.0.1

http://192.168.1.1

http://192.168.10.1

This will normally bring up a login window asking for a user name and a
password.  Some common username/password login combinations are:

admin/admin

admin/password

Once there, you'll need to find an area in which you can define a schedule.
It will be obvious to you once you see this.

I hope that helps.  I you need a visual tutorial, I can send you one using
Netgear administration.

Frank Aronson