[Hidden-tech] Anyone know a good attorney for handling a simple will?

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sun Sep 4 08:56:42 EDT 2011

My stepfather has recently inherited all my mom's assets, plus he has
a body of artistic and literary work that he wants control over. I am
planning to draft the will for him but have it reviewed before it's
signed. Looking for someone who will not just cross the Ts and dot
the Is but provide some counsel on his best options, yet do so for a
reasonable price

My own attorney died last year so I have no one to recommend.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html