[Hidden-tech] Looking for Cutting-The-Cord Consultation (TV. Web)

Trish Truitt goldphysh at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 17:21:19 EDT 2011

Cutting-The-Cord Consultatant

I’d like to cut the TV and DVR part of my cable bill but am stymied by all the options. I watch nothing live but do view a few shows the day after they air.
I need someone to look at my preferences and recommend hardware, subscriptions and possibly hook it up for me. Please advise me of what you’d charge for an initial consultation (over the phone) as well as what you’d charge for your services to come on site for hooking them up (if that’s even needed).   I'm in downtown Springfield.

Thanks, Trish
(413) 342-1223