[Hidden-tech] to 180 in Word

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Sat Oct 29 09:08:24 EDT 2011

At 8:41 PM -0400 10/27/11, brenda Kennedy wrote:
>Hello, does anyone have recommendations for OCR's? I would like to
>write on my ipad and have it converted to text. I will be filling in
>a template on a word document.

Why would you want to use OCR for this? Why not simply create your
documents in a program that supports Word format (much lower error
rate than converting pictures to text)? I use Pages on my iPad, which
opens and saves Word files. There's also Docs to Go, however for some
idiotic reason they designed the word processing module not to
recognize the external keyboard, even though the keyboard works on
the PowerPoint module.

>Also want to have an electronic signature on the word document.

I'd be curious on the answers to that part.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html