[Hidden-tech] Fwd: View the final results of the LinkedIn Poll, "I prefer to access/ read Hidden-Tech discussions via:"

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Sat Oct 29 08:29:44 EDT 2011

It may be interesting to LinkedIn members, but for everyone else, it is
totally irrelevant.

1) You could not take the poll unless you signed in to LinkedIn.

2) You cannot even view the results unless you sign in to LinkedIn.

Whatever the results may be, they certainly cannot be said to represent
the views of Hidden Tech users.

Jan Werner