[Hidden-tech] Palm Centro question re: beaming - All Set & Thanks!

Gary Powsner bluemoon at crocker.com
Fri Oct 28 18:23:35 EDT 2011

I am all set with all of this. Took all day and a paid support call to
Palm but got it all straightened out, or at least as much as I requested
via this list. Still some kinks to deal with but thanks to you who
responded (I already thanked you individually)!

-------

Gary Powsner/SolutionFinders, Shaklee Global Ambassador
With Shaklee We're Creating Healthier Lives and
With AirSource You can "Bring Mother Nature Inside and Enjoy Every Breath"

Office 413-665-5011
Cell    413-537-9015
Toll-Free (outside the 413 area code) 877-327-6931
http://www.solutionfinders.myshaklee.com

"Age may affect the physical body but it need not affect the power of
thought."

   - Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee