[Hidden-tech] Spammers piggy backing on my website

Videatives videatives at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 06:34:39 EDT 2011

Hello Hidden Techers,

Has anyone had a problem with spammers piggy-backing on your
websites?  I have a video library subscription service at www.videatives.com
.
Anyone who wants to can open a 14 day trial subscription.  For the
pass few weeks I have been getting about six new subscribers who embed
a message
in their sign-up form about lacy hair wigs.  There is often some
stylized text about what a good article they found on some website.
The email addresses look weird
and the password is always "super123."   I have been deleting these
particular "subscribers" as soon as they come it, but it is like
cutting off one head of The Hydra.

Currently the problem is more a nuisance, but I worry that some sort
of spam is being sent out into the world with my web address on it or
eventually my
website will become corrupted.

Does anyone have ideas about what is gong on, how I can stop it, and
should I be worried.

Thanks,

George E. Forman
President, Videatives